hearing juicy gossip
Okay, so a friend of mine (x) and I were watching OUAT, and in the process we came up with this drinking game. It’s pretty awesome for marathon-ing during this hiatus, so I thought I’d share it with the world!
Things You’ll Need:
- Alcohol of choice (or just plain juice, it doesn’t have to be an alcohol drinking game)
- A small glass (around the size of a whiskey glass)
- Season 1 - 3 of Once Upon A Time (haha, duh)
- Friends (hahahaha)
- Start by filling your small glass with your drink of choice.
- Every time a certain event (will be defined in section Code-names and Definitions) occurs, you shout the code-name for this event and then take a sip of your drink (just don’t finish it - that’s for something special).
Code-names and Definitions:
- ALL MAGIC - Every time someone says that magic comes with a price.
- BOUNDARIES! - Whenever Captain Hook steps into someone’s personal space, and they don’t step away (only applies from season 2 onward).
- BURROW - Every time Snow/Mary-Margaret furrows her eyebrows.
- BUTTSHOT - Every time they pan into Ruby’s butt (this happens mostly in season 1 though).
- CAPTAIN FLOOR - Every time Captain Hook hits the floor (only applies from season 2 onward).
- DEARIE - Every time Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold says the word “dearie”.
- GRUMPY - Whenever Grumpy/Leroy shouts something.
- HAPPY ENDING - Whenever someone says the words “happy ending”.
- I WANT MY SON BACK - Whenever Regina says she wants Henry back.
- LOVE IS WEAKNESS - Whenever someone says that love is weakness.
- MAD-EYE - Whenever anyone has a serious case of the crazy eyes (Regina is pretty boss at this one).
- MAD-GOLD - Whenever Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold freaks out and gets really angry (like when he starts beating up Mr. French with his cane).
- OPERATION COBRA - Every time someone says “operation cobra”.
- REGAL POTATO MOMENT - When someone tries to perform magic, but fails because nothing happens (this is more frequent in the later seasons. The code-name was inspired by Regina in 2x20)
- SAILING SHIP - Whenever your OTP has a romantic moment/kiss (this is a very liberal one. It could be Snowing, Rumbelle, OQ, CS, ST, SQ, etc. It’s all up to you). Also, whenever your BROTP has a bromantic moment.
- SERIOUSLY? - Whenever Emma can’t accept something from Fairy-tale Land. Eg. “Those are just stories, they’re not real” “As in … Captain Hook?”
- SINGSONG - Whenever Snow/Mary-Margaret ends her sentences is a very sing-song like manner.
- STUTTERBELLE - Every time Belle stutters on a sentence (this happens sooo frequently, haha)
- SUPERPOWER - Every time Emma’s lie-detecting superpower is mentioned.
- TEE HEE - Every time Rumplestilskin giggles.
- TRUE LOVE - Whenever there’s a true love’s kiss.
- TWU WUV - Whenever Rumplestilskin says “true love” as “twu wuv”.
Finish Your Drink (the small glass) When:
- I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU
- YOU FOUND ME
- I FOUND YOU
I think that’s ^ pretty self-explanatory. After you finish your glass, fill it up again, and keep playing.
Okay, I know this may seem like a lot, but I’ve played this game, and these things don’t show up as often as you’d think they would. Please don’t hesitate to add your own suggestions! This is just a loose guideline to have fun, and help us all through the hiatus.